Terms and Conditions of Use
Last updated October 10, 2018
- 1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- 1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- 1.3 If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- 1.4 You must be at least eighteen  years of age to use our website; and by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least eighteen  years of age.
2. License to use website
- 2.1 You may:
- (a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- (c) print pages from our website;
- (d) stream audio and video files from our website; and
- (e) use our website services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- 2.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 2.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- 2.3 You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- 2.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- 2.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (c) show any material from our website in public;
- (d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) redistribute material from our website.
- 2.6 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
3. Acceptable use
- 3.1 You must not:
- (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- (e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means; or
- (f) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- 3.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- 3.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
4. Limited warranties
- 4.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- (b) that your applications submitted will be accepted by the Securities Exchange Commission or any other state regulatory authority
- (c) that the material on the website is up to date; or
- (d) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- 4.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- 4.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 8.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
5. Limitations and exclusions of liability
- 5.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- 5.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 5 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- (a) are subject to Section 5.1; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- 5.3 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- 5.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- 5.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- 5.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
6. Breaches of these terms and conditions
- 6.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a) send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- (e) contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- (f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- (g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
- 6.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- 7.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- 7.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- 8.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 8.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 9.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- 9.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
10. Third party rights
- 10.1 These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- 10.2 The exercise of the parties’ rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
11. Entire agreement
12. Law and jurisdiction
- 12.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance the State of Minnesota
- 12.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Minnesota
13. Our details
- 13.1 This website is owned and operated by RIA Registrar, LLC.
- 13.2 We are registered as a Kansas Limited Liability Company.
- 13.3 Our principal place of business is at 4105 Lexington Ave. N Suite 201 Arden Hills, MN 55126.
- 13.4 You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by using our website contact form, or by telephone at 800.441.1219.